Monday, August 3, 2009

Sugarland

I'd never heard of Sugarland until I turned on my TV and saw their concert special on ABC, which is airing as I type. i was so impressed by what I saw I had to find out more.

abc.com says "Sugarland: Live on the Inside airs MONDAY, AUGUST 3 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. Filmed at Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky by director Shaun Silva, the duo's artistic and innovative live show comes to life with 20 cameras in a spectacular, unforgettable night featuring some of their biggest hits ("Settlin,'" "Stay," "All I Want to Do" and "Something More"), as well as never before televised performance footage."

I'm not really a fan of Country Pop duos but kudos to ABC for making an awesome looking concert for TV.

of course all their music videos have the embedding disabled because they are on a major label which thinks its a good idea to keep their music from disseminating. in the age of twitter-of-mouth marketing being a corporate no-brainer, how fucking stupid is this?

No comments: