Friday, April 3, 2009

Sadly it's been 2 weeks and I'm just getting around to posting from my trip to SXSW '09. Instead of knocking out videos I been training for super marathons and visualizing swimming the English Channel round the clock.....but recently, in a borderline obsessive fit of editing I chewed up and spit out this live perf by The Thermals. The almost-not-sloppy result is my effort to make my one camera look like 4 or 5 cameras.

The Thermals - Pillar Of Salt (live @ SXSW 2009) from Sam Winter on Vimeo.

2 comments:

EPF said...

did you take the sound from a recorded version? is that the Milli Vanilli equivalent for editing?

beautifully done vid. good camera too. just a hunch, but i bet you took a great nap right after (or was it before...)

balloon of the mind said...

nap before. a siesta. nice people didn't steal my camera. yes, that is milli vanilli-esque of me but it took a lot of patence and focus, all for your enjoyment!!!